Thursday, March 31, 2011

StyleFind: What's the Bzz?

I've been a BzzAgent for a while and a clotheshorse for even longer. So, it was pretty much a given that I would be interested in StyleFind when I came across it in the BzzAgent Labs.

As I've mentioned before (see this and this article), I love this site. It is a fun and fresh site from the publishers of InStyle.

What are some of the deals that I'm hearting on the site?

1) Woman's short dress, Mark and James by Badgely Mischka. This cute little black dress has a pink belted waistline and is just $69 (originally $230).

2) Black Matte Belted Butterfly Dress, ABS by Allen Schwartz. Cute black matte jersey knit scoop neck dress. $79.99.

3)One Should Satin Dress, Carmen Marc Valvo. Sophisticated one-should satin dress. $966.

In addition to all of the great clothes, shoes, and accessories, there are also coupons and special deals for members of the site. This is all within an easy-to-use, aesthetically-pleasing format.

This is an appealing site. It is one that I now consider a favorite, and it is one that I would recommend to anyone who enjoys fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment